Embark on your journey to Italian fluency! Explore our Lower-Intermediate Level 31-45 online test and gauge your linguistic prowess. Buona fortuna!
How to Take the Test
- 5-10 minutes to answer 30 questions
- 4 options for each question
- 1 correct answer for each question
- For level A2 (lower-intermediate)
- You will see the results together with the correct answers at the end
- The discount coupon will appear upon completion
Online Italian test, lower-intermediate level 31-45
This test is made up of 30 questions and covers 15 lessons (76-90) of the Italian audio course "Ripeti con me!", 2 questions per lesson.
A Quick Italian Test for Elementary Level
How good is your Italian?
Find your level now with this free Italian grammar quiz for the elementary level!
You’ll also find recommendations on learning resources, together with a 50% discount on the first month of access to my online courses.
Take it now!
Level A2: Way Stage or Elementary
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need.
How to Prepare for an Online Italian Test?
Ace your online Italian test for the lower-intermediate level with these exciting preparation tips:
Immerse yourself in Italian: Surround yourself with the beauty of the Italian language. Read Italian texts, like articles, short stories, or even comics.
Listen to Italian podcasts, and music, or watch movies with subtitles. The more you expose yourself to the language, the better you’ll become.
Conversation is key: Practice speaking Italian with native speakers or language partners. Engaging in conversations helps improve your pronunciation, fluency, and confidence.
Grammar galore: Review important grammar concepts at the lower-intermediate level. Focus on verb conjugations, sentence structure, and grammatical patterns. Online resources, textbooks, or interactive grammar exercises can be helpful in solidifying your understanding.
Vocabulary voyage: Expand your vocabulary by learning new words and phrases. Create flashcards or use vocabulary apps to memorize and practice Italian words regularly. Look for themed vocabulary lists or explore topics that interest you to make the learning process more enjoyable.
Remember, learning a language should be a fun and rewarding experience.
Embrace the journey, be consistent with your practice, and celebrate your achievements along the way.
With these engaging tips, you’ll be well-prepared and confident for your online Italian test!
Buona fortuna! (Good luck!)